Presenter: Heather Kendall | A Tale of Two Kingdoms
- Statistics of the number of teenagers who leave the church as young adults.
- My response to those statistics.
- Practical steps parents can do to guide their children in the right direction.
- The importance of understanding the biblical storyline.
- Rules of biblical interpretation.
- The timeline of the Old Testament.
- A Christ-centered biblical storyline.
- A detailed description of the evangelical nonfiction book, A Tale of Two Kingdoms.
- Two readings from the book.
- Benefits of understanding the Christ-centered storyline in the Bible.
You may either watch the video or download the audio by making your choice below.http://homeschoolshow.com/v/TTK.flv
Download Audio (.mp3) file: Understanding the Big Picture in the Bible (large file – approximately 40 MB). To save file, right click and select “Save Link As” and choose where on your computer you would like to save the file.
About the Presenter:
Heather Kendall is the author of the evangelistic nonfiction book, A Tale of Two Kingdoms. Most of her adult life she has been a stay-at-home mom, a Sunday School teacher of two- and three-year-olds, and a ladies’ Bible study leader. She has also published articles in various Christian publications and is on the editorial committee of The Fellowship LINK. In 2010 she won a writing award from The Word Guild for one of her articles. Heather likes playing the piano, hiking and swimming. She lives in Innisfil, Ontario, with her husband of forty-two years. They have three grown children. Visit my website at www.tale2k.com.
Benevolence theme by Theron Parlin.
Syndicate entries using RSS and Comments (RSS). This theme contains valid XHTML and CSS. Powered by WordPress MU.